Thursday, April 15, 2010

Dear Choir,

I may not have known all of you personally, or very well, but I'd just like to say goodbye before I go. I know this is a difficult time, for both the juniors and seniors, but I feel that you guys are holding up extremely well under the pressure. It's really not easy to balance everything like you guys are doing, and even though I haven't been in the choir as long as some of the others, I'm so proud of how the choir has grown.
To the juniors - Although it's tough, you are not fighting a losing battle. Just do your best and trust in each other, and you'll accomplish your goals.
To the seniors - I knew you guys better, and I know you know what to do by now, so all I can say is to continue doing a great job in choir.
Being part of the mgchoir family really meant a lot to me, and even once I'm gone I'll still look back on my memories with much fondness. Making music with all of you will always remain one of the best experiences of my life.

Love,
Maria